Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Age Defies Beauty...And Common Sense

Happy Hump Day, Kidz…

Matt-Man here with a full report on my birthday goings on from yesterday, and let me tell you…

It was awesome…for the most part.  Alas…

There was a bit of a bump along the road of happiness and jocularity yesterday.

Y’see?  I was having a great day yesterday.

I woke up early, had coffee, talked to my son, and then began to spend the day enjoying folks on Facebook and Twitter.

It was great, and dig it…yesterday was one of my rare days off, and I actually enjoyed bantering back and forth on the net, knowing that I didn’t have to go to work at 3 PM.

I just sat here in the digs, sipping beers, and appreciating all the fine folks that wished me well.  It was overwhelming the wishes I received, and overwhelming in a great sense.  Up until…

I asked my Facebook buddy Zina Figgiani to throw some Birthday love my way, and then?

It went downhill fast.

Around 2:20 PM or so, I asked “my Facebook friend” Zina Figgiani if she could throw some Birthday love my way, in the form of, and this is crucial, a “Happy Birthday”.  I wasn’t asking for naked pics or anything, but no…

Zina Figgiani, who through deeds, purports herself to be some hot model, decided that offering me a simple “Happy Birthday” was below her stature in life.

Well my IWS community members, I didn’t get a Happy Birthday from thee of the sweet, hot bod.  And, it hurt, so I spoke ill of her.

Yes, I spoke ill of her, her fake tits, and droopy thighs.  I don’t like to do such a thing, but man, that chick is at least twenty years younger than me, and yet, my arms are more solid than her swayin’ and gyratin’bagel warmers that she calls, quadriceps.

When I attacked her for being rude to me, she defriended me, and like a swarm of African Bees, her minions of obviously less beauty than her, planted their poison barbs into my heart and onto my Facebook page.

Zina Faggiani’s buddy Araceli Azevedo who is laced with spider veins by the way, chimed in with, among other things…

“Get a life & delete her as a friend, because you just look like a loser who is not happy enough with your real life friends!!!”

Well, there ya go…

Shortly prior to Araceli’s diatribe, I posted on Facebook about how much I appreciated my friends and was enjoying the banter back and forth.  Alas…

Araceli Azevedo continued her inane and philosophical attack on me and my state of mental health…

“Dude…I just looked at your profile. You have a wife.  WTF does it matter…You need a shrink for reals.”

Well there ya go…I checked not once, not twice, but three times, and failed to find where I listed a wife in my profile, and also failed to find where the uber lovely, yet grey matter challenged, Araceli found one.

Sloppy assed Araceli, ye of the nasty ass spider veins, and obviously soon to be sagging boar tits, bashed me and outed me!!

And my friends, not only did Araceli out me, she gave voice to a nation of up and coming models, and like a runway of town criers they heralded, and I quote, oh yeah, I quote…I didn’t change a thing…

Gia Marie:  “Way to pit him on blast Araceli.”

Skylar Reed:  “Loser!!! I hope you leavethi sup so Zina can delete you’re a**!!!! So much for being friends.”

And who summed it up best?  Actually Skylar.

Zina…who months ago on Facebook asked me to be “her friend”, I did, and yet…I can’t get a Happy Birthday out of her, and yet Skylar questions my “friend-hood?”

When Jayman and I ask you to be our friends on Facebook, or listen to our show; we want you to be our FRIENDS.  We want to include you in the show, on the website, and in what we do.

Oh sure, we like numbers, but we like actual people more.

When they hit 35 years of age, and Zina, Araceli, Gia, and Skylar’s boobs have gravitated south of their waists, they will be wondering what went wrong. And me?

If I’m not dead, I know that I’ll still be getting, hails and fare thee wells from my sexy, yet not plasticized friends that I know, and I may even still be on the air with Jayman.

These unseemly, soon to be, “has been gutter whores” want to merely be famous, and me?

I want to be known as some dude who could write like nobody’s business and because of that, be famous.

I think of talent as the hard road to fame; these chicks think of fame as a destination without a journey.

And that is why, years from now, that instead of 47 year old guys like me asking chicks like them for Happy Birthday wishes, they will be begging for 47 year old guys like me to wish them Happy Birthday.

And then I at 60 something years old, will be delighting in all of the Facebook Birthday wishes that I get, and all the come-uppances that they will get.

Cheers!!

email:  neshobadude@yahoo.com
Twitter:  @mattmaniws

No comments:

Post a Comment