Friday, March 30, 2012

Mat Said Jay Said XXXII


Matt переговоры, Jay переговоры, You слушать.

Matt: “Why hello there young man!”
Jay: “Howdy Do!”
Matt: *bang* “Owe! Damn!”
Jay: “What the hell man?”
Matt: “I just banged my knee on the desk.”
Jay: “Dumb ass.”
Matt: “That was hurtful.”
Jay: “Well yeah, the knee is sensitive.”
Matt: “I was talking about YOU.”
Jay: “Me?? Insensitive? No way, I’m sweet ask anyone.”
Matt: “Oh I know. I’ve heard non-stop how sweet you are.”
Jay: “See?”
Matt: “And I’m thinking it’s about time to set the record STRAIGHT!”
Jay: “Now THAT hurts.”

Jay: “We have decent blog traffic, but we need more comments.”
Matt: “I agree. Comments and interacting with people is part of the fun.”
Jay: “Of course, you know the only way to get comments…”
Matt: “I know, we have to comment on other blogs more.”
Jay: “So, I was thinking we could assign each of us blogs to comment on.”
Matt: “How many”
Jay: “I don’t know. Like 5 or 6 each day, but not the same ones every day.”
Matt: “Oh yeah, that way there’s no overlap and we can hit lots of blogs.”
Jay: “Right.”
Matt: “Okay, we should find blogs we like and then figure out the schedule.”
Jay: “Good idea. I’ll take the blogs written by Asian chicks.”
Matt: “Ha! Of course you will!”
Jay: “You can have all the longwinded people who write like 2,000 words a day.”
Matt: “Uh, I think we might need to balance this out a bit.”
Jay: “Oh, okay. That’s cool. I’m all about fairness.”

Jay: “So Dana and Mike are coming on to talk May-December relationships.”
Matt: “Will Mike be out of his Sunday School class in time?”
Jay: “Yeah, the youngest go early.”
Matt: “Excellent!”
Jay: “At the pace we’re going, we might run out of jokes before the show.”
Matt: “It’s a risk I’m willing to take.”
Jay: “I’m sure we’ll have enough ammo.”
Matt: “I can make juvenile jokes to infinity.”
Jay: “That’s why you’re so popular.”
Matt: “It’s almost a burden.”
Jay: “I have no doubt.”
Matt: “So we’ll “Rock the Cradle of Love?”
Jay: “Yup, and Dana can talk about being a Cougar.”
Matt: “This is gonna be a HUGE show!”
Jay: “Even by our standards, this will be pretty big!”

Alright folks, more genius in action right there. And don’t forget that we will Rock the Cradle of Love on Sunday at 12 Noon ET on I’m With Stupid. We’ll have Dana and Mike on to discuss dating someone who is wayyy older and/or younger than you. It should be fascinating and quite possibly full of really juvenile jokes. But, mostly informative and interesting. Hopefully. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment