Sunday, September 25, 2011

BotW: Anna Kournikova


This week, the staff here at IWS is proud to name Anna Kournikova as our latest Babe of the Week! Anna is best known as one of the great tennis players of all time. Okay, actually she’s known for being more of a celebrity than a tennis player. But, she really was pretty damn good.

She was ranked as high as 8th as a singles player and was, for a while, the number ONE female doubles player in the world. Boy would I love to play doubles with her myself. I’d definitely love to return her serve, if you know what I mean.

As hard as it is to believe, Anna is only 30 years old and has moved onto a new chapter in her life. She is now one of the trainers on the hit TV show The Biggest Loser. You know, it actually kind of makes me feel kind of dirty realizing how young she was when she burst onto the scene back in the day. A little like Jennifer Love Hewitt. But, it’s okay because I like that feeling.

Anyway, congrats to the lovely and talented Anna Kournikova for being named Babe of the Week! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment