Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Network Show Reviews


It’s that time of year again folks. People start thinking about winterizing the trailer house, start planning for the holidays and check out all the new shows on the fall network TV lineup. I have decided to do a very thorough review of most of the new shows. 

Unforgettable: Totally forgot to watch. (Editor’s note: Poppy Montgomery? RAWR!)

Terra Nova: More like Terra Neva!

New Girl: Got old quick.

I Hate My Teenage Daughter: Not as much as I do.

The X Factor: I went ahead and X’d that one out.

The Playboy Club: Please revoke my membership.

Prime Suspect: The only thing I suspect is this show will get cancelled soon.

Grimm: Very, very grim.

Up All Night: Cure for insomnia.

Free Agents: Overpriced.

Whitney: Witless.

2 Broke Girls: 2 stupid 2 bother with episode 2.

Person of Interest: Lost interest about 10 minutes into the show.

A Gifted Man: Talentless.

Charlie’s Angels: Pure Hell to watch.

Pan Am: Crashed and burned.

Revenge: I will get payback for that lost hour of my life.


Last Man Standing: Everyone else fell over from boredom and went to sleep.

Suburgatory: Bland and boring.

The Secret Circle: They should have kept this secret to themselves.

Hart of Dixie: Flatlined.

H8R: L8R.

There you have it kids. A brilliant and comprehensive analysis of the new network shows. Hope you enjoy the new season!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment