Friday, September 23, 2011

Matt Said, Jay Said VI


I know you’ve been waiting all week impatiently for a new edition of MS, JS. And you’re patience has been rewarded!

Matt: “Blah, Blah, Blah”
Jay: *makes the sounds all the adults on Charlie Brown specials make*
Matt: “Time to make some changes”
Jay: “But I like you just the way you are!”
Matt: “No, to the blog and shit, not me. I don’t change for nobody.”
Jay: “OHHHH .. Yeah, the blog.”

Jay: “You know, this SEO stuff just never ends.”
Matt: “It’s a lifelong process.”
Jay: “I’ve been busy though. Posted the show to the Tumblr, my old blog AND stumbled it.”
Matt: “You better pace yourself. We still have a show to do!”
Jay: “I’ll have to go to bed early. And I’ll be sore in the morning.”

Matt: “We need to be more organized.”
Jay: “Well, I’m Mr. Organization. Kinda.”
Matt: “We’re fully capable of taking our ideas and carrying through with them.”
Jay: “Yeah!”
Matt: “We have the talent and entertainment skills.”
Jay: “I’m inspired!”
Matt: “I am too! I inspired myself.”
Jay: “You’re a modern day Knute Rockne.”
Matt: “I was thinking Billy Graham.”
Jay: “Him too!”

Jay: “I’ve been tweeting with Giada De Laurentiis”
Matt: “Oh really? What did she tweet you? A restraining order?” Hey-OOOO!
Jay: “No, she tweeted that she was ‘Making Goodies.’”
Matt: “Oh God.”
Jay: “So I just told her that I LOVE her goodies.”
Matt: “You are one suave dude, Jayman.”
Jay: “I know it. It’s a wonder I’m still single.”
Matt: “A complete mystery.”
Jay: “One of those things that just can’t be explained.”
Matt: “Not even by Stephen Hawking.”

Matt: “So show ideas?”
Jay: “Not really. Thought about a passive-aggressive show.”
Matt: “Ha! That’s always a good time.”
Jay: “Just nothing but taking shots at people without naming them.”
Matt: “We still need to do the gay show, though.”
Jay: “A Big Gay Show?”
Matt: “Yeah, we can sing show tunes and talk about Bette Midler songs.”
Jay: “And DADT. And Chaz Bono and other gay stuff.”
Matt: “Exactly, we’ll just gay it up.”
Jay: “It’ll be FABULOUS!”
Matt: “Alright, there it is.”
Jay: “Sweet! Solid prepping today dude.”
Matt: “Very productive and efficient.”

So, there you have it. Entertainment and marketing geniuses at work. So, don’t forget to listen to the show at 6:30 EDT on I’m With Stupid.  Also, if you’d like to listen to our awesome SEO Show Prep Show from last Wednesday, you can do so on this here handy, dandy BTR player. I recommend you especially listen to the final 15 minutes. That’s comedy gold right there folks. And a great preview of Saturday’s show.

Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment