Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm With Stupid Babe of the Week: Stacey Dash

You loved her as Dee Davenport in Clueless and many other roles on the screen both large and small, now all of these years later, Stacey Dash is 45 and hotter than ever...


Long luscious legs, piercing blue eyes, and even hotter than that?  She just recently got divorced from her beatin', hatin' hubster.

And really, can you blame her?  His name is Emmanuel Xuereb, for Godsakes.  What the hell kind of name is that?

So anyway, here's to Stacey...it's time for me to make a Dash fo her ass, shorrrrrrtay!!
And while I am, out on the search for Stacey, you can listen to the I'm With Stupid, Haters Gonna Hate Show that we did last night.  It was epic and Jayman and I along with Dick Burns, Slyder Balzcock, and caller Mizz Dana shone the light on the hate.


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio
  
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment