Saturday, November 19, 2011

Matt Said, Jay Said XIV


Matt talks a lot. Jay talks a lot. You guys can’t get enough.

Matt: “WONG NUMBA! YOU GOT WONG NUMBA!”
Jay: “May I speak to the man of the house.”
Matt: “YOU WAIT ONE MINUTE I GET CWAZY GUY!”
Matt: “Matt-Man here, how may I be of service?”
Jay: “I got your service right here buddy.”
Matt: “You Sick Fuck.”
Jay: “Hey, I’m not the one with the Korean Houseboy.”
Matt: “I found him on Craigslist!”

Jay: “I’m loving those PolitiChicks.”
Matt: “They are quite entertaining.”
Jay: “And they’ve inspired me.”
Matt: “I’m afraid to ask.”
Jay: “You, Me, 2 other dudes doing a political webtv show.”
Matt: “Yeah?”
Jay: “POLITIDICKS!”
Matt: “Oh dear God.”
Jay: “It’s brilliant, isn’t it?”
Matt: “Yes, and we’ll RISE to great levels.”
Jay: “And SPEW out beliefs all over the internet’s face.”
Matt: “And … EWWW! .. And, we’ll hit the issues HARD!”
Jay: “And never go SOFT on anyone. Not even Victoria Jackson.”
Matt: "Let's not get carried away."
Jay: "You'd amend her constitution and you know it."
Matt: “Jesus. That’s sick. I don’t want to play anymore.”

Jay: “So, Thanksgiving Preview on Saturday’s show?”
Matt: “Well that would make sense.”
Jay: “We could talk about what we’re making and give some ideas.”
Matt: “We are dining and entertaining experts.”
Jay: “Martha Stewart, Ina Garten, Giada de Laurentiis, Sandra Lee? They got nothing on us.”
Matt: “What are you talking about?”
Jay: “We're the male version of those hotties.”
Matt: “Anyway, we’ll talk turkey.”
Jay: “And stuffing.”
Matt: “Mashed potatoes.”
Jay: “Asparagus and Pea Casserole.”
Matt: “I do a green bean casserole. Never tried the A&P.”
Jay: “It’s delicious, but so is the green bean. How ‘bout yams?”
Matt: “I like yams…”
Jay: “Gross.”
Matt: “But Schmoop doesn’t.”
Jay: “Schmoop has great taste.”
Matt: “Most of the time.”
Jay: “So, Thanksgiving Preview it is!”
Matt: “It will be HUGE!”

--

In other news, on Wednesday Matt-Man and I rambled and meandered around the big issues of the day like a lazy river winding its way to the ocean. We talked about the NFL, I ranted about Sabermetrics, we talked Herman Cain and well, just all kinds of other stuff. So check it out and be entertained the way you like it.


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment