Friday, November 25, 2011

Matt Said, Jay Said XV


Matt hablas, Jay hablas, You escuchar.

Matt: “Yo, yo diggity yo.” *cough* *hack* *cough*
Jay: “Damn, you aren’t gonna die are you?”
Matt: “Well, someday my son, I’m sure I will.”
Jay: “You sound like an 80 year old Jewish lady w/ a 3 pack a day smoking habit.”
Matt: “Oh, so I’ve improved more than I thought.”
Jay: “You’ve got a great voice for radio going dude.”
Matt: *cough* *hack* *cough* “Thanks.”

Jay: “I’m so disappointed in myself.”
Matt: “What did you do with a stripper this time?”
Jay: “Nothing like that. Wednesday was Miley Cyrus’ birthday.”
Matt: “I saw your post on the Facebook Fan Page.”
Jay: “Yeah, but I totally forgot about it on the show. Not one mention.”
Matt: “Oh, well that’s bad, huh?”
Jay: “Yeah it is. I’m sure she was listening. And her feelings are probably hurt now.”
Matt: “We’ll make it up to her somehow.”
Jay: “She isn’t even talking to me now.”
Matt: “Give her time. She’s a good person. She’ll understand.”

Jay: “Cold turkey is delicious.”
Matt: “We haven’t even eaten yet. Our turkey is crocking.”
Jay: “Crocking?”
Matt: “I put it in the crockpot.”
Jay: “Really? Isn’t it a bone-in breast?
Matt: “Yup.”
Jay: “I admire your challenging society’s culinary rules like that.”
Matt: “I’m a rebel.”
Jay: “Well, except your strict adherence to preheating rules.”
Matt: “That a line I’m not willing to cross.”

Jay: “So, we launch the first salvo in the War on Christmas™ for 2011 on Saturday?”
Matt: “We can do it!”
Jay: “Black Saturday!”
Matt: “A date which will live in War on Christmas™ infamy.”
Jay: “Old men will tell their grandchildren about it someday in the future.”
Matt: “They will tell as much as they dare tell, so as not to scare the kids.”
Jay: “True. No need for the children to have nightmares.”
Matt: “BTW, are we for it or against it?”
Jay: “Well, we’re around it.”
Matt: “Usually I side with the atheists because it makes Bill O’Reilly’s head explode.”
Jay: “Yeah, but if Julie Banderas asks me which side I’m on? I say ‘I’m on YOUR side baby.’”
Matt: “OHHHHH YEAH!”
Jay: “Okay, the War on Christmas™ it is!”
Matt: “Sweeeeeet!”

So, be sure to check us out Saturday night at 6:30 pm EST on I’m With Stupid as we fight the good or bad fight in the War on Christmas™!

And, if you need something to do, and who doesn’t, you can listen to Wednesday’s show where we talked about all kinds of Random Crap. At least listen to you can hear Matt-Man’s “Old Jewish Lady who smokes three packs a day” voice.

Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment