Sunday, January 1, 2012

Celebrity Death Pool 2012


Hola Bitches and welcome to 2012. How was your New Year’s Weekend? That’s great! Really? Wow! Dude was hung like a donkey! Well, I’m glad you’re happy. Oh mine? It was … nice. We had an excellent New Year’s Eve Party on I’m With Stupid Saturday night. It was lots of fun and games and all that. Then, I called into Dr. Mike’s and Warrior Kat’s show and we brought in the New Year in style. So, the Jayman had some excitement of his own this weekend. Oh yeah!

Anyway, as is tradition here on the IWS Blog, on the first post of the New Year, I publish my Celebrity Death Pool. This is the list of celebrities and pseudo-celebrities who I believe will kick the bucket in 2012. Now, I’m not saying I WANT these people to die. I’m just saying I think they WILL.

2012 Celebrity Death Prediction:

We’ll start with the people I put on the list every year because they are either very old or have a very high risk lifestyle:

- Abe Vigoda
- Wilford Brimely
- Keith Richards
- Betty White
- Ernest Borgnine
- Betty White
- Larry King
- Lindsay Lohan
- Leif Garrett
- Jim Cantore

Next we’ll list some people who have been very sick and are probably not going to make it:

- Aretha Franklin
- Etta James
- Larry Hagman
- Muhammad Ali
- Michael Douglas
- Nancy Reagan
- Margaret Thatcher
- Joe Paterno
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Robin Gibb

Of course, we’re about due for another former president to pass away. I think I’ll go with George H. W. Bush. I know his being the oldest makes this an obvious pick, but it’s really just a personal preference guess.

The only group left would be people who are young and/or healthy and don’t seem likely to die. These are the hardest ones to predict. (see: Phoenix, River and Ledger, Heath) So, they may seem like a stretch, but just remember anything is possible.

- Jennifer Aniston: Freak hairstyling accident.
- Dakota Fanning: She’s right in the drug experimenting accident age range.
- Nicolas Cage: Crazy people die crazy.
- Pitbull: There has to be a rapper on the list, right?
- Ralphie May: Many comedians live fast and die young.
- Lady Ga Ga: It just wouldn’t be her style not to.
- Andy Samberg: Young comedian AND SNL cast member? He’s toast.
- Heather Graham: The Brittany Murphy category
- Robert Pattinson: The Heath Ledger category
- Brandon Marshall: Gotta have an athlete on the list too.

Okay, so that about covers it. There’s my prediction for who is mostly like to die in 2012. Of course, I hope none of them do.

Jayman
Email: Jayman3768@gmail.com
Facebook: Jayman68
Twitter: Jayman_IWS

--

In other news, as I mentioned earlier, we held a very special New Year’s Eve Party on I’m With Stupid. It was pretty much non-stop fun and jocularity. We came up with some great predictions for 2012, took calls and just reveled in the fun and excitement of the New Year.

So, give it a listen and relive that great night over and over again with us. 



Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment