Friday, January 13, 2012

Matt Said, Jay Said XXI


Matt derybos, Jay derybos, You klausyti

Matt: “Yo Yo Diggity Yo”
Jay: “Uhhh”
Matt: “You there?”
Jay: “I thought I called the wrong place for a minute.”
Matt: “I’m much hipper than you think.”
Jay: “Obviously I have misunderestimated you.”
Matt: “Most people do.”
Jay: “That’s by design though. Never disappoint anyone that way.”
Matt: “True dat. True dat.”

Jay: “There are rumors of nude pics of Mila Kunis about to be leaked.”
Matt: “It appears to the have the internet in frenzy.”
Jay: “OH YEAHH … And we got HUNDREDS of hit on ‘My Indecent Proposal’”
Matt: “Our evil plan continues to work beautifully.”
Jay: “And when the pics are actually leaked, it will happen again.”
Matt: “Again, by design.”
Jay: “Sometimes even I am amazed by our cleverness.”
Matt: “You’ll keep me informed about all this, right?”
Jay: “I shall continue to monitor this situation closely.”
Matt: “For science, of course.”
Jay: “Totally”

Jay: “I bet Doc Thompson loves this blog. Especially yesterday’s post.”
Matt: “He’ll never admit it thought.”
Jay: “He’s not capable of something like that.”
Jay: “I bet he’s not even a real doctor.”
Matt: “Ha! No, that’s a nickname.”
Jay: “Typical Tea Party type. Pretending to be a doctor.”
Matt: “And, he probably gave HIMSELF the nickname.”
Jay: “Which is a total douche bag move.”
Matt: “Right. It doesn’t count when you give yourself a nickname.”

Jay: “So the Matt-Man interview is just about to hit the top 5 in the ratings for this week.”
Matt: “It was quite the experience.”
Jay: “It ranged from funny to provocative to touching and beyond.”
Matt: “I was emotionally drained afterwards.”
Jay: “Oh me too. I had nothing left to give.”
Matt: “And this week, the tables are turned.”
Jay: “What all are you gonna ask?”
Matt: “It will be a wide ranging, hard hitting, yet fair interview.”
Jay: “I’m kind of excited, yet, terrified.”
Matt: “So am I actually.”
Jay: “Then again, I’m that way before EVERY show.”
Matt: “Keeps you from becoming complacent.”
Jay: “Great point.”
Matt: “I make a lot of great points.”
Jay: “You’re very insightful.”

Okay, there you go. Genius as it happened. And, don’t forget to tune in to I’m With Stupid Saturday night at 11 pm ET as Matt-Man will interview Jayman this week. It should be interesting. Or possibly really boring. It could go either way really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment