Friday, December 2, 2011

Matt Said, Jay Said XVI


Matt-Man neuvottelut, Jayman neuvottelut, You kuunnella.

Matt: “Are you stalking me?”
Jay: “No.”
Matt: “Why not?”
Jay: “It wouldn’t be much of a challenge.”
Matt: “I am pretty regular.”
Jay: “And it’s important to stay that way.”
Matt: “Yes, but things are a bit liquidy right now with this cold.”
Jay: “Thanks for sharing that you sick fuck.”

Matt: “So how’s you?”
Jay: “A little gassy, but not bad otherwise. You?”
Matt: “Much better. Actually made $20 in tips tonight.”
Jay: “Damn! Some strippers don’t make that.”
Matt: “A man and wife gave me a $5 tip.”
Jay: “That’s cool that the swingers thought you were cute.”
Matt: “My biggest tip ever from someone who was sober.”
Jay: “Sober people are rarely generous.”
Matt: “Or funny.”

Jay: “I think I’ll put up my Christmas tree today.”
Matt: “You should! Maybe it would make you a better person.”
Jay: “Not likely, but I’ll see if it does.”
Matt: “We keep ours up year round.”
Jay: “I know, and it’s a very clever home décor idea.”
Matt: “And, that’s why I’m such a pleasant person all the time.”
Jay: “Yeah? Well, if you say so.”
Matt: “What are you saying?”
Jay: “Oh nothing.”
Matt: “Don’t be hurtful.”

Matt: “We got a hit on your Christmas post from Nigeria.”
Jay: “Where they’re always dreaming of a White Christmas.”
Matt: “Or a piece of bread.”
Jay: “Maybe some clean water to drink.”
Matt: “Dare to dream.”
Jay: “Our vast and diverse world-wide audience continues to expand.”
Matt: “Much like the universe itself.”
Jay: “You’re very deep today.”
Matt: “I’m deep every day.”
Jay: “Just not all day every day.”
Matt: “Not at my age.”

Jay: “So, I was thinking we should do a show about Writing this week.”
Matt: “Brilliant idea!”
Jay: “We can talk about books, writers and even our writing efforts.”
Matt: “And different writing styles.”
Jay: “And the old ‘Is blogging writing?’ idiocy.”
Matt: “Ugh. That one pisses me off.”
Jay: “Okay then. Writing it is!”
Matt: “It will be HUGE!”

So, be sure to tune into I’m With Stupid’s “On Writing” episode tonight and even call in and talk about your writing or favorite writers or whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment