Friday, December 16, 2011

Matt Said, Jay Said XVIII


Matt mazungumzo, Jay mazungumzo, You kusikiliza

Matt: “Season’s greetings.”
Jay: “Jingle fucking bells.”
Matt: “I take it you’re not in the Christmas spirit?”
Jay: “I’m full of the Christmas spirit year round.”
Matt: “You’re joyful and triumphant.”
Jay: “More or less.”

Jay: “Dude, I’m sending you an email. You’ll love it.”
Matt: “Okay, hold on.”
Jay: “It’s been sent.”
Matt: “Something’s wrong here.”
Jay: “What?”
Matt: “Yahoo is actually working right.”
Jay: “Those bastards!”
Matt: “Okay. The subject is Miley? Oh dear God.”
Jay: “No, you’ll love it.”
Matt: “Ha! That’s the greatest thing ever!”
Jay: “It has to go on the blog.”
Matt: “I’m just gonna ist and watch her ‘shake it baby’ all day.”

Jay: “By the way, Yahoo mail sucks.”
Matt: “I know, but I just don’t want to change.”
Jay: “It is a hassle. I changed once from Yahoo to Gmail.”
Matt: “Well I have other emails, I just don’t want to ask people to change.”
Jay: “That is an annoying email.”
Matt: “Please make note that his is my new email and update your contacts.”
Jay: “Which I don’t do.”
Matt: “Oh, I do.”
Jay: “Well, I update, but I don’t take the old one out.”
Matt: “That’s clever.”
Jay: “I know, so when I go to email them, I can’t remember which one is the right one.”
Matt: “So you just send an email to all four of them hoping one goes through?”
Jay: “Exactly.”

Matt: “So, 100th show extravaganza?”
Jay: “Hell, yeah!”
Matt: “Is it actually our 100th show.”
Jay: “101st.”
Matt: “Really?”
Jay: “Well, technically 102nd cause we deleted one.”
Matt: “So, shouldn’t it be our 101st show extravaganza?”
Jay: “Uh, I guess so.”
Matt: “Anyone can celebrate their 100th show!”
Jay: “True, only nonconformists like us would wait ‘til 101!”
Matt: “Okay then. We’ll do it!”
Jay: “And we can have everyone who thought it wouldn’t last call in.”
Matt: “And I’ll call in from a pay phone then.”
Jay: “And I’ll call in on my cellphone also.”
Matt: “Anyway, it’s gonna be HUGE!”
Jay: “Fuck’n A!”

So, we would much appreaciate it if you would join us for our 101st Show Extravaganza. Hard to believe huh? Well, it’s real baby. We go live at 11 pm ET (happy Mike?) and it’s gonna be non-stop fun and games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment