Friday, December 9, 2011

Matt Said, Jay Said XVII


Matt samtaler, Jay samtaler, You lytt.

Matt: “You speak then I speak big boy.”
Jay: “HOLAAAAAAAAAA!”
Matt: “Was that necessary?”
Jay: “Totally.”
Matt: “I’m not really sure it was, but okay.”
Jay: “I’m announcing my presence with authority.”
Matt: “You’re killing what’s left of my hearing.”
Jay: “Collateral damage.”

Matt: “Oh, by the way, thanks for ruining my life.”
Jay: “It wasn’t THAT loud.”
Matt: “Not that, you introduced me to my latest addiction.”
Jay: “The ‘Hairy Girls’ message board?”
Matt: “Words With Friends”
Jay: “Oh yeah!”
Matt: “All productivity has come to a screeching halt now.”
Jay: “It’s addictive. Kinda like heroin, but without the sore veins.”
Matt: “More so even!”
Jay: “Which reminds me. If I ever get any vowels other than 5 I’s, I’ll stop swapping tiles and play a word.”

Matt: “Oh yeah, that reminds ME. No way ‘Qi’ is a word. I call shenanigans.”
Jay: “I don’t know how to pronounce it or what it means, but it is a word.”
Matt: “This is BULLSHIT!”
Jay: “I hate it when my opponent plays a three letter word and gets 35 points.”
Matt: “While I play a SIX letter word and get 11 points!”
Jay: “One well-placed ‘S’ could mean upwards of 40 points sometimes.”
Matt: “It’s whacky!”

Jay: “Did you see we our Google rank for ‘Britain Sucks 2011’ is #1!”
Matt: “We can’t contain all our love to the Norwegians.”
Jay: “Spreading the love across the globe.”
Matt: “We should take the show on the road to Europe. Oslo, Amsterdam and London.”
Jay: “Dublin, OH and London, AR are more realistic.”
Matt: “Gotta start somewhere!”
Jay: “We’ll do the show at someone’s house in front of a live audience.”
Matt: “We’ll pack ‘em in!”
Jay: “Oh yeah, crowds will be in the high single digits, maybe the low double digits.”
Matt: “Admission is a 24 oz can of Steel Reserve.”
Jay: “And one can of nonperishable foods for the poor.”
Matt: “Damn straight. ‘Tis the season to pay it forward.”
Jay: “And we get to keep up our good public image.”
Matt: “Or repair it.”

Jay: “Okay, IWS Office Christmas Party this week?”
Matt: Yup. And, at our new time. 11pm EST Saturday night!
Jay: “10 pm Central.”
Matt: “9 pm Mountain.”
Jay: “8 pm Pacific.”
Matt: “6 pm Hawaiian”
Jay: “1 am Sunday in Buenos Aries”
Matt: “4 am Sunday in Dublin and London”
Jay: “5 am Sunday in Amsterdam”
Matt: “6 am Sunday morning in Jerusalem”
Jay: “9 am Sunday morning in New Deli”
Matt: “11 am Sunday in Bangkok”
Jay: “12 noon Sunday in Manila”
Matt: “1 pm Sunday in Tokyo.”

So there you go. Genius at work.

And, don’t forget. We’re holding our annual IWS Office Christmas party Saturday at 11 pm EST on I’m With Stupid. It’s gonna be a great time. Especially if YOU are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment