Saturday, July 14, 2012

The IWS Babe of the Week: Anne Hathaway

A new Batman movie, the Dark Knight Rises is coming out this Friday, and as I am Batman-like I was pleased to hear that, and even more happy to hear that Catwoman would be in it.

But then I saw that Selena Kyle/Catwoman would be played by Anne Hathaway...


I'm thinking Anne Hathaway?  Does she look good in film noir?  Evidently, she does...



And she looks good in film cleeeeeee-vaaaaaaaage.....


And, surprisingly enough, Anne Hathaway looks pretty hot as Selena Kyle/Catwoman....


I dig her cleavage, but what I dig most about her is that she always seems happy and has a killer smile.  MEOW!!


Join the boys today, as they talk hangovers on IWS Radio LIVE at Noon ET...The claws or something will be out...by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment