Friday, April 13, 2012

Matt Said, Jay Said XXXIV


Matt rozmowy, Jay rozmowy, You słuchać.

Matt: “Hell? Yes? Who the hell is this? This is a private number asshole.”
Jay: “Korean Wocket go BOOM!”
Matt: “That’s offensive and not funny.”
Jay: “It was named the ‘Newt Gingrich.’”
Matt: “That’s mildly amusing.”
Jay: “The Bobby Petrino?”
Matt: “Umm …. No, go with the ‘Newt.’”
Jay: “Okay, I trust your comedy judgment.”
Matt: “I’m a professional.”
Jay: "At all times!" 

Jay: “OOOOOO”
Matt: “What?”
Jay: “I just got poked by Jo!”
Matt: “Really? Was it exciting?”
Jay: “Oh YEAHHHHH!”
Matt: “Did you poke her back?”
Jay: “Aggressively”
Matt: “Did she poke back?”
Jay: “Oh yeah! She just did!”
Matt: “This is hot. I’m gonna need a cigarette.”
Jay: “So am I!”
Matt: “Did you poke back again.”
Jay: “I’m not gonna talk about it.”
Matt: “Why?”
Jay: “Cause you’re creeping me out dude.”
Matt: "Pfffft. You know you like me creepy." 

Matt: “We have freshly toasted Subway Sandwiches chilling in the fridge”
Jay: “That’s just odd.”
Matt: “Subway? No, it’s delicious.”
Jay: “No, not Subway, the way you chill your dinner.”
Matt: “That’s completely normal.”
Jay: “Do you ever eat hot foods?”
Matt: “Yes, we microwave it to heat it up.”
Jay: “So you cook it, chill it, and then microwave it?”
Matt: “You’re being very judgmental of our dining habits.”
Jay: “Nooooooo. I just find you fascinating.”
Matt: “I'm Matt Mahoney dammit, and I like to reheat my food!!”
Jay: “Dude. It’s okay. A little weird, but you can do that. This is America dammit!”

Jay: “So Local News Show on Sunday?”
Matt: “I already have some fascinating stories from the paper for us.”
Jay: “Cool, I have a pile of ‘em too”
Matt: “There’s so much shit going down here all the time, it’s ridiculous.”
Jay: “Oh same here. It’s a freaking madhouse for such a small town.”
Matt: “We’ll give people a little bit of taste of what it’s like here.”
Jay: “They’ll be charmed.”
Mat: “Well, we’re already damn charming.”
Jay: “True dat.”

Another round of two drunk guys talking shit two brilliant minds discussing the most important issues of our time! And, don’t forget to join us at 12 Noon ET Sunday for our “Local News Show” on I’m With Stupid! It’s gonna be a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment