Saturday, May 19, 2012

IWS Babe of the Week: Brooklyn Decker Naked Battleship!!

Oh sure...Ya'd think a hot babe named Brooklyn Decker was born in the Big Apple, but nope.  Twenty- Five year old 2010 SI Swimsuit Cover Girl Brooklyn Decker, is a grain fed babe who was born only minutes away from the Matt-Man, in Kettering, Ohio...


She has built upon her magical cover girl hotness by realizing a successful acting career and is currently starring in the blockbuster hit, Battleship, as Samantha Shane...


Brooklyn is also cast as the lead in another upcoming movie, of which I forget the title, but if it includes this shot, I would simply call it, "Hot Girl on the Beach"...


For some insane reason, Brooklyn Decker married tennis star Andy Roddick in 2009...



I don't know why she had to do that...Hell, I would have been more than willing to serve an ace fast and hard to her back court.  Then again...

Maybe I'd just lob my balls at her.

In fact, if we did it on a clay court, I could get her ass cheeks all red and what not, without even having to spank her.  But, that would be sad...and that would be a fault on my part.

Anyhoo...Here's to Kettering, Ohio's own Brooklyn Decker.  We hardly got to know you personally, and we, well...I, am still crying because of the missed opportunity.

Don't forget to catch Jayman and Matt-Man LIVE today at Noon ET on Blog Talk Radio as they talk about people in their lives who have influenced them and impart some advice of their own to the masses.
It should be infantile if nothing else.

You can catch the show right HERE.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment