Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Responding to Cruel and Racist Comments


Hola! Well, I finally got an anonymous response to a post here in the IWS Blog that wasn’t spam. Someone took exception to my post celebrating Asian Women, and I’m so excited that I just have to share it with you and respond to him. I say “him” because as you read the comment, it will become painfully and sadly obvious that it was written by a “him.”

Anon’s (if that’s his real name) words in bold italics.

“Oh don't be stupid.”

I see what you did there! “I’m With Stupid” … “Don’t be stupid” … So clever!

“U should just come to the place where I live.”

Are you inviting me over for dinner? Should I bring a white or red wine? Doesn’t matter, I’ll bring one of each!

The Asian chicks here are only all about themselves. All they idolize is money, status, and well,....LOOKS!!!

Oh no! Thank GOD there aren’t any other women who are like that! This may come as a shock to you, but many women (and men) of all races are this way. But, now that you’ve established that you’re a broke nobody who isn’t all that good looking, I can say that I totally relate to you on this.

Get over your stupid fetish and wake the hell up!! They are only wolves in sheep's clothing!!!

There you go playing off “stupid” again. I love it when someone commits to theme.

Don't be fooled by their submissive and all so "giving/loving & accepting" demure!!! It's all an act!! They just want to hook you and once they do,..you'll be wrapped around their tiny lil' fingers!!

Oh yeah baby! And I’ll have them wrapped around my tiny little … uh … well, let’s move on. Speaking of seeing a theme developing, you come across as a wee bit bitter here. Like maybe you’re one of these guys who women walk all over and then never respect. I’m just guessing, since I don’t actually know you.

P.s: Might I add that they themselves are racist slanted-eyed pigs!!They also worship white guys so yeah....most don't have any traditional cultural values left in them.

Now that’s just not nice at all. Again, I might be wrong here but, you’re using of “they themselves” makes me think that maybe YOU have had this accusation thrown at you in the past. Such a hurtful thing to say and you should obviously know better. Also, I’m white so the whole “worshiping white guys” thing sounds perfectly fine.

One more thing,...exotic??? China has the world's largest population....count in Koreans and Japanese,....hell they all look fucking alike so once again,...what's so exotic and special about that?????!!

You were saying something about people being “racist pigs?”  

Ever considered maybe they laugh at your jokes coz they don't quite understand 'em???

Alright! Now you’ve gone too far! They totally understand my jokes! You know why? Because I’m fucking funny, that’s why you sorry ugly racist fucking loser!(!!!!!) I mean, it’s one thing for you to come into my cyber house and launch this unprovoked, untrue and completely false attack on the most beautiful, sweet, caring, loving and all-around wonderful people in the world. I know you’re hurt and lashing out. But, to imply that I’m not funny is fucking unforgivable buddy.

Get lost asshole! And take all your excessive punctuation marks with you!


--

In other news, we just kicked back and winged it on IWS today. We chatted about a few different things including The Weather Channel’s 30th anniversary. Also, we had a caller who wanted to test out his American Idol audition songs with us. So, you should totally check that out! 


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment